Monday, December 19, 2005

Festive - The Holiday 10

1. What’s your favorite holiday movie?
Eh. Probably Elf or, if it counts, Love Actually. That's just how I roll. But I will always have a special place in my heart for the He-Man/She-Ra Christmas Special (now on DVD!)...

2. What’s your favorite holiday song (title and artist)?
I have three: "Christmas Wrapping" by the Waitresses; "Last Christmas" covered by Dexter Freebish; and "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?" by anybody, but mainly Harry Connick Jr.

3. What’s the best holiday gift you were ever given and why?
Snake Mountain, at age four I'd guess. I rushed down to find the playset fully assembled under the tree. And it was glorious. (Wow, He-Man.)

4. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s?
For the first time in a long time, no. But I'll be in NYC. Any takers?

5. Name your favorite reindeer?
Donner.

6. Favorite holiday food?
I do like Starbucks' holiday-flavored stuff, but the prize has to go to my Grammy. Whether its her cookies or her annual Christmas Eve Italian seafood feast, she wins.

7. Snow day…cuddle by the fire or hand me a snowball?
Cuddle cuddle cuddle...

8. What was your New Year’s resolution from this year? Did you stick to it?
I don't think I formally made one, but I think I vaguely pledged to go to the gym. And, well, I haven't done that much lately... Yeah.

9. Is there really a Santa Claus?
Childhood trauma...

10. Present or stocking stuffer?
I don't care what it says about me, but I have to go with stocking stuffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment